- Apples are extremely rich in important antioxidants, flavonoids, and dietary fiber. The phytonutrients and antioxidants in apples may help reduce the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes and heart disease.
- Pineapples have high amounts of manganese, which is important for antioxidant defenses, pineapples also contain high amounts of thiamin, a B vitamin that is involved in energy production.
- Lemons are a good source of vitamin C. Help Control Weight. Prevent Kidney Stones. Protect Against Anemia. Reduce Cancer Risk. Improve Digestive Health.
- Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties that help with circulation, aid in digestion by soothing the stomach, and support glowing skin and circulation. Ginger also contains chromium, magnesium, and zinc which help improve blood flow. Ginger also boost your immune system
- Activated Coconut Charcoal taken orally, activated coconut charcoal's pores can bind toxins and gas to escort them out of the body. The primary uses of activated coconut charcoal are in general detoxification, alleviation of bloating and gas, and lessening body odor from within.