- Beets lower blood pressure, boost your stamina, fight inflammation, anti-cancer properties, rich in valuable nutrients & detoxification support. Beet juice is also great for cleansing blood, making it the perfect juice for pre and post workouts.
- Apples are extremely rich in important antioxidants, flavonoids, and dietary fiber. The phytonutrients and antioxidants in apples may help reduce the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease.
- Purple cabbage is a great source of antioxidants and other beneficial plant compounds that help protect against cellular damage. Its antioxidants include vitamin C, carotenoids, and flavonoid antioxidants, such as anthocyanins and kaempferol. In fact, it often contains higher amounts of these than green cabbage
- Ginger Contains Gingerol, a Substance With Powerful Medicinal Properties. Ginger Can Treat Many Forms of Nausea, Especially Morning Sickness. Ginger May Reduce Muscle Pain and Soreness. The Anti-Inflammatory Effects Can Help With Osteoarthritis. Ginger also boost your immune system.
- Lemons are a good source of vitamin C. Help Control Weight. Prevent Kidney Stones. Protect Against Anemia. Reduce Cancer Risk. Improve Digestive Health.