- Pears are rich in important antioxidants, flavonoids, and dietary fiber. Treating diverticulosis. Diverticulitis is when bulging sacs in the lining of the large intestine become infected or inflamed. Weight loss. Cardiovascular disease and cholesterol. Diabetes. Digestion. Detox. Fighting free radicals.
- Apples are extremely rich in important antioxidants, flavonoids, and dietary fiber. The phytonutrients and antioxidants in apples may help reduce the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease.
- Cucumbers are low in calories but high in many important nutrients, vitamins and minerals. They contains antioxidants, promotes hydration, aids in weight loss, lowers blood sugar & aids in bowel movements.
- Spinach also contains several other vitamins and minerals, such as potassium, magnesium, and vitamins B6, B9 and E. Spinach is an extremely nutrient-rich vegetable. It contains high amounts of carotenoids, vitamin C, vitamin K, folic acid, iron and calcium.
- Lemon are a good source of vitamin C. Help Control Weight. Prevent Kidney Stones. Protect Against Anemia. Reduce Cancer Risk. Improve Digestive Health.
- Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties that help with circulation, aid in digestion by soothing the stomach, and support glowing skin and circulation. Ginger also contains chromium, magnesium, and zinc which help improve blood flow. Ginger also boost your immune system