- Apples are extremely rich in important antioxidants, flavonoids, and dietary fiber. The phytonutrients and antioxidants in apples may help reduce the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease.
- Spinach also contains several other vitamins and minerals, such as potassium, magnesium, and vitamins B6, B9 and E. Spinach is an extremely nutrient-rich vegetable. It contains high amounts of carotenoids, vitamin C, vitamin K, folic acid, iron and calcium.
- Cucumbers are high in nutrients. Low in calories but high in many important vitamins and minerals. It Contains Antioxidants. It Promotes Hydration. It May Aid in Weight Loss. It May Lower Blood Sugar. It Could Promote Regularity.
- Celery is an excellent source of vitamin K. It is a very good source of folate, potassium, dietary fiber, manganese and pantothenic acid. Celery is also a good source of vitamin B2, copper, vitamin C, vitamin B6, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and vitamin A (in the form of carotenoids).
- Lemons are a good source of vitamin C. Help Control Weight. Prevent Kidney Stones. Protect Against Anemia. Reduce Cancer Risk. Improve Digestive Health.
- Romaine Lettuce is high in minerals, such as calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, and potassium. It's naturally low in sodium. Plus, romaine lettuce is packed with vitamin C, vitamin K, and folate.