- Apples are extremely rich in important antioxidants, flavonoids, and dietary fiber. The phytonutrients and antioxidants in apples may help reduce the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease.
- Spinach also contains several other vitamins and minerals, such as potassium, magnesium, and vitamins B6, B9 and E. Spinach is an extremely nutrient-rich vegetable. It contains high amounts of carotenoids, vitamin C, vitamin K, folic acid, iron and calcium.
- Cucumbers are high in nutrients. Low in calories but high in many important vitamins and minerals. It Contains Antioxidants. It Promotes Hydration. It May Aid in Weight Loss. It May Lower Blood Sugar. It Could Promote Regularity.
- Kale has nearly 3 grams of protein. Vitamins A, C, and K. Folate, a B vitamin that's key for brain development. Alpha-linolenic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid.
- Lemons are a good source of vitamin C. Help Control Weight. Prevent Kidney Stones. Protect Against Anemia. Reduce Cancer Risk. Improve Digestive Health.