- Apple are extremely rich in important antioxidants, flavonoids, and dietary fiber. The phytonutrients and antioxidants in apples may help reduce the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease.
- Cucumber are high in nutrients. Low in calories but high in many important vitamins and minerals. It Contains Antioxidants. It Promotes Hydration. It May Aid in Weight Loss. It May Lower Blood Sugar. It Could Promote Regularity.
- Kale has nearly 3 grams of protein per serving. Vitamins A, C, and K. Folate, a B vitamin that's key for brain development. Alpha-linolenic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid.
- Cilantro is rich in phytonutrients, flavonoids and phenolic compounds. It is a good source of dietary fiber, vitamins A, C, E, K, calcium, iron, potassium, and magnesium. Its potential health benefits include anticancer effects and improvements in skin health.
- Pineapple have high amounts of manganese, which is important for antioxidant defenses, pineapples also contain high amounts of thiamin, a B vitamin that is involved in energy production.
- Lemon are a good source of vitamin C. Help Control Weight. Prevent Kidney Stones. Protect Against Anemia. Reduce Cancer Risk. Improve Digestive Health.