- Apples are extremely rich in important antioxidants, flavonoids, and dietary fiber. The phytonutrients and antioxidants in apples may help reduce the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease.
- Cucumbers are high in nutrients, low in calories but high in many important vitamins and minerals. It Contains Antioxidants. It Promotes Hydration. It May Aid in Weight Loss. It May Lower Blood Sugar. It Could Promote Regularity.
- Kale has nearly 3 grams of protein. Vitamins A, C, and K. Folate, a B vitamin that's key for brain development. Alpha-linolenic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid.
- Lemons are a good source of vitamin C. Help Control Weight. Prevent Kidney Stones. Protect Against Anemia. Reduce Cancer Risk. Improve Digestive Health.
- Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties that help with circulation, aid in digestion by soothing the stomach, and support glowing skin and circulation. Ginger also contains chromium, magnesium, and zinc which help improve blood flow. Ginger also boost your immune system
- Pineapples have high amounts of manganese, which is important for antioxidant defenses, pineapples also contain high amounts of thiamin, a B vitamin that is involved in energy production.
- Mint leaves contain properties that help remove arterial plaque, a significant cause of hypertension. With a gradual removal of plaque, the pressure on heart to pump blood faster is released, lowering blood pressure