- Cucumbers are high in nutrients. Low in calories but high in many important vitamins and minerals. It Contains Antioxidants. It Promotes Hydration. It May Aid in Weight Loss. It May Lower Blood Sugar. It Could Promote Regularity.
- Kale has nearly 3 grams of protein. Vitamins A, C, and K. Folate, a B vitamin that's key for brain development. Alpha-linolenic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid.
- Limes contain antioxidants, which have been shown to help reduce inflammation and even help prevent certain chronic illnesses. The high levels of Vitamin C found in limes can help protect you from infection and speed up your body's healing process. Citrus fruits have been shown to help keep kidney stones at bay.
- Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties that help with circulation, aid in digestion by soothing the stomach, and support glowing skin and circulation. Ginger also contains chromium, magnesium, and zinc which help improve blood flow. Ginger also boost your immune system
- Mint leaves contain properties that help remove arterial plaque, a significant cause of hypertension. With a gradual removal of plaque, the pressure on heart to pump blood faster is released, lowering blood pressure