- Carrots are a particularly good source of beta-carotene, fiber, vitamin K, potassium and antioxidants. They are a weight loss friendly food and have been linked to lower cholesterol levels and improved eye health.
- Oranges contain vitamin C, fiber, potassium and choline, which are all good for your heart, so the fruits may give your ticker a big boost. Potassium, an electrolyte mineral, is vital for allowing electricity to flow through your body, which keeps your heart beating. Oranges also provide a range of vitamins and minerals; a staggering 130 percent of your vitamin C needs for the day.
- Beets lower blood pressure, boost your stamina, fight inflammation, anti-cancer properties, rich in valuable nutrients & detoxification support. Beet juice is also great for cleansing blood, making it the perfect juice for pre and post workouts.
- Apples are extremely rich in important antioxidants, flavonoids, and dietary fiber. The phytonutrients and antioxidants in apples may help reduce the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease.
- Lemons are a good source of vitamin C. Help Control Weight. Prevent Kidney Stones. Protect Against Anemia. Reduce Cancer Risk. Improve Digestive Health.